Customers can place orders by:
- Fax: 1-585-226-9356
- Email: email@example.com
- Mail: PO Box 129, Avon, NY 14414
Product Return Policy:
Please apply the following guidelines to any products requested to be returned for credit:
- Standard products will be considered for return if they are returned in the original carton. Management
will take into consideration the number of inventory turns the product has in deciding whether they
will accept the product back. If cartons are damaged from the outside after remaining in the customer
warehouse for any length of time, it will be assumed the damage occurred at the customer location and
not as a result of shipping or vendor negligence and therefore considered not valid.
- Product authorized for return must have a valid return authorization form attached to the product and a
copy given to the driver.
- A 20% restocking charge will be applied to all returns resulting from excess inventory or customer
error in ordering. When Gray Metal has made the error, no restocking charge will apply. If required,
replacement will be shipped prepaid.
- Product shipped that has been damaged in transit will be able to be returned when reported within 48
hours of receipt.
- Return Goods Authorization (RGA) Form
Items or sizes not listed in this catalog, as well as custom manufactured items are available upon request.
Once a purchase order is received, cancellation and/or return will not be accepted under any circumstance.
Gray Metal Products requires any discrepancies with shipment be reported within 48 hours of receipt of
Broken Carton Policy:
It is our practice to ship in full carton quantity. Should you require a broken carton on any item, a 5%
premium charge will be applied to each item requested. Requests for broken cartons must be noted on the
purchase order or all items will be increased to the next full carton quantity.
Gray Metal Products is unable to break cartons on pipe, elbows, trunk duct or wallstack.
Competitors cross reference available upon request.